I-35 LOGISTICS PARK FUTURE DEVELOPMENT PLANS
With just under 3.5 million square feet remaining to be developed at I-35 Logistics Park, there are a variety of opportunities for industrial users looking for Class A space. While the park offers a number of build-to-suit opportunities ranging from 525,000 SF to 1,200,000 SF, the ownership is also open to selling land sites to be developed by owner operators. Please see the attached brochure for additional information, or reach out to one of our agents.
“We are thrilled to have an 800,000-plus-SF warehouse coming to Olathe, but by such a quality developer and placed in such a prime location,” said Olathe Mayor Michael Copeland. “It’s a testament to their optimism about the economy and their confidence in Olathe and Kansas City that Kessinger/Hunter is investing so significantly in our community.”
*Please click on the image for complete details.
- Located 2.5 miles from new interchange at I-35 & 159th Street
- Opportunities for 50% tax abatement
- Foreign Trade Zone capable
- 8.5 miles north of BNSF's 1,200-acre intermodal center
- 13 miles from the recently expanded UPS, Lenexa facility
- 3 miles from the FedEx SmartPost facility
- I-35 Logistics Park is LEED certified